January 13 is Make Your Dreams Come True Day, a fun, unofficial holiday to motivate people to get going on those New Year’s resolutions or to finally tackle that lifelong dream they have always held.
We all have dreams – some are big and wild while others are small and easily attainable, and the rest, those seem to land somewhere in between. But no matter the size of your dreams, they will likely remain just a dream without some effort on your end.
Make Your Dreams Come True Day offers the perfect opportunity to achieve, or at least get started, on turning your wishes into reality. How, you ask? Well, here are a few great places to start:
- Write down your dreams and create a plan to turn them into reality – don’t forget to include timelines!
- Share your dreams with others for encouragement and accountability
- Talk with others who inspire you or share similar goals
- Create an inspiration board with words and pictures relating to your goals
- Get started, no more procrastinating! Just a little progress each day will set you on the right path
Another idea is to start a dream journal to keep track of your subconscious dreams too. Experts say we dream approximately every 90 minutes while asleep and you never know what your mind might come up with. In fact, these dreams have been credited for the creation of Google, the sewing machine, the periodic table, and many, many more.
Now, what is a dream without having others to share it with? Amintro is the social community designed exclusively for those 50 plus looking to expand their social circles and make new friends. Find like-minded people in your community to take on projects with, who inspire you to follow your dreams and create new ones with.
We believe in the bond of friendships and all the benefits they have to offer.
Join for free at www.amintro.com/pre-register or learn more about us, our community and how to become an Amintronian by following us on Twitter: @AmintroFriends, or liking us on Facebook: AmintroFriends.
By Christine Tompa