Welcome to Fall
Who loves Fall?! Here are a few things to prepare for and enjoy during this crisp, colourful, sweater weather.
6 Tips to Prepare for and Enjoy the Fall Season
- Schedule pre-winter heating maintenance. Make sure that you are taking precautions in your home, condo etc. so you are not running into problems in the winter.
- Wash your hands! This is key during this season as sickness begins to make its rounds.
- Prepare for the ice and snowy weather. Make sure you have all the shovels, brushes and salt that is necessary before it’s too late.
- Enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Go for walks, hikes, bike rides and canoe trips to see the colours change, enjoy the fresh air and get your vitamin D.
- Prepare seasonal and delicious treats! Take advantage of the apples and pumpkins and make some treats to share with the family.
- And lastly, enjoy the season’s holidays! It is a wonderful time to spend with family, friends and loved ones. Make sure you don’t pass up the opportunity to tell them you love them and share some amazing food with them.
This article is short, and I made it this way on purpose.
I want to hear from you!
What topics are you interested in learning about? Are there more recipes or exercises you’re interested in? Is there a part of your world that you want some more information on?
Please let me know what you would like to read about so I can keep you updated and engaged in these posts! You can reach me by filling out this form that will be sent to me. Be sure to indicate in your message that it’s for Kait.
Thank you for reading!
Until next time,
Keep living your best life,